A Polio Survivor's Testimonial

Another Amazing VivixTM Testimonial

Shaklee’s Vivix Cellular Anti-Aging tonic has been creating believers since it came out on 8/8/08. But as the months go by the testimonials for Vivix seem more and more incredible. (If you don’t know about Vivix check out this short video.)

Here is another amazing Vivix testimonial, this time from a woman who has lived with polio almost all of her life.

As background, I have been using Shaklee supplements for the past 37 years. I feel that they have been largely responsible for the health I enjoy today. I had polio at age 8 years, which left me with very little movement in my legs. Since the polio attack, I have used a wheelchair to transport me to and through many marvelous experiences.

Many who had polio years ago have experienced something called the "Post-Polio Syndrome" where the virus attacks again and renders the person worse off than before, as well as leaving them highly fatigued. Thankfully, I have not experienced this syndrome and feel like my Shaklee supplements have helped spare me.

Now, the only thing I have changed (to my Shaklee supplement regimen) is the addition of Vivix each day since last August/08.

I started using Vivix right after it was introduced, and have used it daily since...the recommended 1 tsp (although now I "swig" it from the bottle so it may vary just a bit) As have others, I soon noticed a smoothing out of brown spots on my skin, I was sleeping sounder, not having to get up to go to the bathroom during the night and noticed more sustained energy level on into the evening.

However, the unexpected effect that has astounded me is that, after taking Vivix for about 3 to 4 months, I begin to notice a tiny bit more movement (an awakening?) in the muscles in my legs that has continued to increase over these past number of months.
After the polio attack, I had full feeling but almost no movement in my legs. I was left with a little movement in my right leg and almost none in my left. For example, in a sitting position I could raise my right knee upward a bit and move it sideways ever so slightly. Had been able to ''feel" a slight muscle tensing in the back my left leg but no movement. This has been a static condition for over 60 years.

I will briefly try to describe what has/is happening. Whereas, when I would tense the muscles in the back of my right leg before, I could feel them tense only behind my knee...this has increased until now I can tense and feel it down my calf and up into my hip. I can even feel the muscle tensing a little more in the back of my left leg.

In a sitting position, I could pull my right knee up about 2 inches; I can now pull it up to my chest! I also have a lot more sideways movement. I can see and feel a more movement in the left leg.

What does this mean for me? Well the main benefit is that I don't have to use my arm to move my right leg for the most part. What is really neat is that I can move both legs more when in bed to help me turn over and so forth. Also I can move the right one when I get in and out of my chair without it just swinging (and banging into whatever) I won't try to go into more detail but, hopefully, this will give you a little idea of why I am so thrilled. Every little improvement just helps me be able to move around easier and for this I am grateful. Plus, I seem to continue to gain more movement. I really notice it when I am swimming.

My massage therapist is "blown away" and can verify each improvement. She evaluated me when I started with her 2 years ago and is seeing each gain. So...Thank you Vivix!!! Sincerely, Marlene E."

Thank you, Marlene, for sharing your amazing story. The natural ingredients in Vivix have been shown to positively impact the four key mechanisms of cellular aging, while also addressing a wide assortment of aging conditions including cardiovascular and heart health, brain health, joint health, age spots, enhanced immune function, and of course delivering greater energy and vitality. If you haven’t tried Vivix yet, you’re missing out on experiencing one of the biggest breakthrough products in the nutritional science of anti-aging ever!

If you'd like to try Vivix, you can save 15% by becoming a member in my group and save an additional 10% off the member price of Vivix by placing it on AutoShip at check-out. To learn more about Vivix read more of this blog, and to order please visit my website. If you have any questions, please contact me. And please feel free to share this info with someone who could be helped by it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment