Dr. Oz Suggests Longevity Shake Everyday!

Today, Dr. Oz said to drink a longevity drink every day! I have been drinking mine for over 17 months and I LOVE it. I'm sure his is fantastic, it looked good on TV, but frankly, I know myself and I will NOT keep all those ingredients around the house to make this drink every single day. Would you? Although goji berries have been around 3,000 years, are they PROVEN to give you longer life? Nobody said that. 

I'm so glad I have my longevity drink, VivixTM. It's very convenient ~ I just unscrew the cap from the bottle every morning, pour it in a teaspoon, and drink it down ~ after my Cinch Shake, of course! Click to learn more about Cinch Shakes (please give the catalog a minute to load and turn pages at any corner). I have to have my Cinch Shake to maintain my weight loss, to get my fiber everyday, and to retain my muscle mass. I know I wouldn't drink 2 shakes in the morning! For me, Dr. Oz's shake looks good for a once in a while treat, maybe in the afternoon :)

You can learn more about VivixTM in the catalog. VivixTM is made with ingredients that are safe, and are proven to work! 100% Guaranteed!! You can see some of the research in my earliers posts. Dr. Oz's shake, although natural and healthy ~ as far as I know, there are no research papers on its benefits!
His shakes consist of almond milk, banana, blueberries, dried goji berries and powdered MACA.

2 comments:

  1. Aging is part of every human's life but in order to prevent such drastic changes, as early as now, one must be aware on how to take care of their health in general. Taking natural food supplement can be of great help in strengthening and revitalizing body's mechanism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Synaura, Thanks for your comment! I believe you are 100% correct which is why I also take natural food supplements from the #1 Natural Nutrition Co. in the U.S.: Shaklee! http://bit.ly/vhnhs

    ReplyDelete